CUITe (Coded UI Test enhanced) Framework
is a thin layer developed on top of Microsoft Visual Studio Team Test's Coded UI Test engine which helps reduce code, increases readability and maintainability, while also providing
a bunch of cool features for the automation engineer.
CUITe is Back!
(CUITe project was offline for over 2 months due to some legal statutary procedures being done)
- Simple to setup and use, just install and refer “CUITe.dll” in your Test project
- Object Repository: Keeps UI Object definitions separate from automation code (no more UIMaps)
- Reduces code to <10%: Readable, maintainable, sustainable UI automation code
- Treat table as Table (logical way of handling content inside a table)
- Supports Silverlight and whatever (Html & Silverlight at this point) Coded UI Test supports underneath
- Support for
Telerik controls (being added)
- Data Manager - simple but powerful XML based data manager
- Good documentation, user community support
- 2/10/2012 - CUITe 1.05 released. Get it
- New feature - traversal properties - PreviousSibling, NextSibling, FirstChild & Parent for every CUITe_* control
- New feature - catch the reference of the browser by its title (var bWin = new CUITe_BrowserWindow("iframe Test Main");)
- New feature - GetColumnHeaders() method for CUITe_HtmlTable
- New feature - GetChildren() method returning CUITe controls for all CUITe_* controls
- New feature - support for CUITe_HtmlParagraph
- 10/19/2011 - CUITe 1.04a released. Get it
- More Silverlight support, and fixed a minor bug.
- 10/14/2011 - CUITe 1.04 released. Get it
- New feature - CUITe_BrowserWindow.Authenticate(string, string) method for handling Windows Security
- New feature - support for iFrame in Object recorder (Thanks
- New feature - generate object repository class in VB.NET (Thanks
- Feature Request#639 - support interacting with silverlight controls without creating an ObjectRepository class (Thanks
- Feature Request#634 - Support CUITe setup installer upgrades from previous versions
- Bug#638 - CUITe_HtmlTable FindRow not working when table contains thead and tbody
CUITe in the News
- Suresh Balasubramanian - Author, Designer, Developer and Maintainer.
- FloydPink - support for iFrame & code generation in VB.NET in Object recorder.
- icnocop - support interacting with silverlight controls without creating Object Repository class