This project is read-only.

FindRowAndClick is not working with latest code cuite-21201

Oct 26, 2012 at 4:23 AM

Hi,

I downloaded the latest code as you have fixed FindHeaderandClick() method. This is working fine, But FindRowAndClick() method is not working. It is not clicking the row. Where as this is working with Previous version of code cuite-21008. 

Could please verify from your side and would be great, if you fix that.

Thanks,

Sailaja

Oct 26, 2012 at 4:30 AM
Edited Oct 26, 2012 at 4:30 AM

Do you get an exception?

If your html table has headers, I'm thinking that it may be clicking the row above the one you expect.

The code was changed slightly to support different scenarios and so the first row (even if it is a header row) will always have an index of 0.

So please try incrementing or decrementing the row index depending on your scenario.

You can also try calling control.UnWrap().DrawHighlight() to make sure the highlighted cell is the one expected to be clicked on.

Oct 26, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Edited Oct 26, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Hi,
This not about the partial header column table(Quartly summary table) which i have sent in my previous emails. This is the case for normal (general) table .
I am not getting any exception. It is actually trying to click the row above.FindRowAndClick() takes column index, not the row index. How can I adjust the row index ?
Please look at the below code. First I am searching for partnumer since i have paging. There is always one row exist after the first statement. Then, the second statement try to click the row. But it is trying to click "header" row.
I am using this logic in all my tests. If this is not working, it will break all my existing tests.
Could you please fix this ? Please let me know, If you need any clarification.
pgPartnerOrganizations.txtSearch.SetText(htPartnerData["partnernumber"].ToString());
pgPartnerOrganizations.tblPartners.FindRowAndClick(0, htPartnerData["partnernumber"].ToString(), CUITe_HtmlTableSearchOptions.Normal);
Thanks,
Sailaja
On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 8:30 PM, icnocop <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Do you get an exception?

If your html table has headers, I'm thinking that it may be clicking the row below the one you expect.

The code was changed slightly to support different scenarios and so the first row (even if it is a header row) will always have an index of 0.

So please try incrementing or decrementing the row index depending on your scenario.

You can also try calling control.UnWrap().DrawHighlight() to make sure the highlighted cell is the one expected to be clicked on.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (cuite@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email cuite@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Thanks,
Sailaja Nalamati

Oct 26, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Hi Sailaja,

Sorry about that.

I have just checked in a fix.

Thank you.

Oct 27, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Thank you for fix. It is working now.