searchparams variable, javascript errors, unable to catch checkboxes, etc. please assist!

Sep 4, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Edited Sep 4, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Hi guys,

I'm having some issues with CUITe. Please assist! :)

1) An HtmlImage object gets generated when I use the CUITe_ObjectRecorder with attribute "searchparams". What is that? searchparams is not defined anywhere.

2) Clicking on some image generates a Script Error with the following error: Unable to get value of the property 'camelCase': object is null or undefined

3) No code gets generated when I click checkboxes, or some buttons. Is that because of no .NET support? This happens in a webpage.

4) Some buttons get highlighted with the red ink, but no code is generated when clicking them. Why?

So far it seems only textual objects can be generated by CUITe.

Is this true?

Thank you,

-TS...

Coordinator
Sep 7, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Edited Sep 7, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Hi TS,

The CUITe Object Recorder will throw a javascript error or unexpectedly use searchparams in the case where it can not find a unique identifier for the control whose click action was just recorded.

You may also notice a message in the status bar of the Object Recorder indicating if there was an error or warning when trying to record an action.

A related discussion can also be found here: http://cuite.codeplex.com/discussions/330874

If you need further assistance, please provide some sample HTML code that can reproduce the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you.