This project is read-only.

Record Option throws Exception

Dec 7, 2011 at 7:21 AM

Hi,

I am trying to work with CUITe.I installed it by following the steps given in the blog.When I tried to start with recording by opening start menu-> All programs->CUIte and clicked on record I got the error in the down line saying "Document not yet loaded please try again later". Is there any Issue existing related to this? or I am doing any mistake before recording? Can any one please give the clear steps related to this. One more thing I noticed is, today I was browsing for CUIte download but it was not found. Is that under any development?(I have  downloaded it earlieron on which I am working right now.

Immediate answer is highly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Keshav M.

Dec 7, 2011 at 8:38 AM

Hi,

Can any one please help me? its very urgent.

Dec 7, 2011 at 9:41 AM

After opening the object recorder, you will have to give the URL of the application first, and then only press record. Please note that CUITe recorder doesn't record actions, but only object/control definitions.

Currently CUITe project is offline (hence no downloads) due to legal processes being done. It should be back in a week or two. Till such time you may use the download that you already have.